LP440L shown with optional 78LP5-MMK1/2 Mounting Adapter and 74CJ probeholder. Engineered for the general purpose probing requirements, the APT model LP-440 Micropositioner is precision built for larger in-circuit or pad level microprobing. Featuring linear motion in all three axis, the LP-440 provides cost effective probing solution in a compact footprint size in bolt down, magnetic or vacuum base mounting configurations.
- General purpose micro probing with lead screw resolution of 40 TPI for pad probing
- Smooth movement with zero backlash. Spring loaded ball bearing construction eliminates back
- lash while assuring the smoothest possible movement.
- Height: 2.00"
- Linear probe positioning. To simplify probe positioning, all X,Y, and Z motions are linear.
- Travel distance is 0.3" in X, Y and Z axis.
- Base Footprint: 1.5" x 2.0"
- Resolution: 0.025" per revolution
Coaxial and DC (standard) probe holders are available in many standard and custom
Configurations to accommodate almost any testing application.